- type up the minutes from the last conference call
- update and correct the taxonomy documentation
- catch up on work email
- organize the ham shack
- practice CW sending and copying
- review braille drill 7
- complete braille homework assignment 2
- file ham radio papers
- research Orientation and Mobility instruction
The day also included a raspberry chocolate candy that was marvelous! Life can be so sweet :) The CW and braille were also very fun.
I think I am going to try to start winding down for the day so I can get to bed in decent time. Staying up late the past few days has really confused my internal clock! So I shall shut down the computer and curl up with a braille magazine. I am still trying to teach my fingers to read those dots. They are getting better at it, but I still read one letter at a time.
I am sure you all have heard, but today is the 200th anniversary of the birth of Louis Braille. Happy Birthday Mr. Braille!