1. "For My people have committed two evils: they have forsaken Me, the fountain of living waters, and hewn themselves cisterns - broken cisterns that can hold no water." Jeremiah 2:13 - Stuff/items/distractions/covetousness often causes me to live as though there is no God.
2. God is real. It's easy to remember this in church or in the privacy of my own thoughts, but it's hard to keep this in mind as I step out into the world.
3. Genesis 1 - Let's go back to the basics. Romans 1:25 - Let's worship the Creator and not the things He created.
4. We can't see God, but He does reveal Himself to us through His word.
5. It is around God that we rally - not another person, not a denomination, not a theology
6. Luke 1 - live before Him
7. It is not about adding more acts, but seeing the Living God. I will wait upon the Lord (Isaiah 8). I will come into Your house - there I will bow (Psalm 5:7).